Terms of Service
1. All projects are individually reviewed by our project managers to best match projects to the group's capabilities. In the case a project is declined, we ask for your understanding.
2. We ask that all inquiries and communications go directly to email@example.com. Please do not contact any of our members individually. We cannot guarantee a response.
3. Invoices are due on receipt. If payment is not submitted on the agreed upon timeline, frayref reserves the right to terminate your project with us.
4. Project work progress may be streamed on streaming platforms (Twitch, YouTube, etc.) or posted to social media sites as WIPs. Please specify at the pre-project stage if discretion with submitted materials/ideas/project details is required.
5. In the case of a delay, a project manager will contact you to re-negotiate timelines.
6. There are 2 client touch points during the work process. All feedback should be provided in response to the project manager, using any feedback templates provided.
7. Due to our members' schedules, it is not possible to pause a project that is currently in progress. We ask for your understanding.
8. Completed projects may be uploaded to the Official frayref Twitter or to individual members' social media accounts.
9. Each project is left open for a period of 10 calendar days after the final deliverable is submitted to the client. We ask clients to please refrain from requesting changes, updates, and further modifications to a project after the 10 calendar days have lapsed. In the case a modification is required, the request will be reviewed by one of our project managers, and may be considered a new project.
10. Commercial Use & Derivative Works
11. Crediting of Work
12. Refund Policy